Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happenings of December

I seem to be doing a lot of catch up blogging lately. I don't why, but, here we go again with our month of December. We have had so many different parties to go to. Here's a few pictures of what we have been up to.

We had Grandma Jones' Christmas party the first Saturday of December. I didn't think that she would have it, because it was just 5 days after Grandpa's funeral. But, she wanted to have all of the family together, it was very good to be together again.

Rachel holding Bentlee

Clayn & Tyler having one of their "NERD" fest talks, that what Bobbi called it.

Rulon & Nicci with Grandma


Tess & Grandma

Me with Malory & Noah, oh how I love these babies. They were grinning & being so cute!

Bentlee grinning! So Precious!

I love this picture, I went into Tess's room one night & this is what I saw, my little sweetie in reading. So Cute!

Tess & Parker made these little nativity sets at art. I LOVE Them!


I decided that I would be a little crafty. I made this table runner. I think that it turned out pretty darn cute!


Tess' darling teacher Mrs. Rodriguez invited all of her students over to her house one night. Her & her husband has this huge village that takes up almost the whole living room. They had cookies & cocoa & Santa came to visit. Tess had such a great time, and we of course are yet, impressed again with this amazing woman, who never seems to surprise us with how wonderful of a teacher she is!


Tess & her very best friend Cassie!

Tess with Santa.

Tess with Mrs. Guilette & Mrs. Rodriguez.

Grandma Naef had her Christmas party as she does every year at Downatta. The kids always love it when they get to swim.


Grandma & Grandpa

Lexie being Mary. And just so you know Lexie is my cousin. She is 4, how funny is that & how cute is she.

Mattie, Tess, & Molli singing a song for the program.

Sherry did a little skit with the kids & how ironic was it, that Parker wanted to be the Naughty little boy.



The kids trying to act out the nativity, it did not go so well. Very Funny!


We have been doing a lot of puzzles lately, the kids have loved them.



Next, we have Tess' Christmas program at school.


So Cute!


Then, for preschool for Parker we took them to the library to see Santa.




Tess had pajama day at school.


This last Wednesday we took the kids to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square & we ate at the Spaghetti Factory. My Mom went with us & we had a great time. I love temple square & I have always felt that you can truly feel the spirit of Christmas and Christ there. I love it.











Then, we went & spent the night at my Mom's.
Tess feeding Bentlee



Parker & Paityn playing nice, ReAlLy!

I would say that all in all, we have had a great December. I really can't believe that it's over. Every year, I feel like time goes way too fast from October through December. I really want to find a way of slowing things down. I feel so blessed to live such a full & happy life.

0 comments: