Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Eve night is like no other night of the year. The kids are so excited for Santa to come.
Tess & Parker were very excited, they really had a hard time going to sleep. But, once they did then the old man himself, did make a visit at The Lambert's.



Sleeping Kids

The haul from Santa.

We woke the kids at 7. We are very lucky to have kids that actually sleep on Christmas Eve, because I definitively did not!

Checking out the goods!




Time to open up some gifts.



I love this picture of Tess, because she was so excited over the new make up kids, score one for me!

The year of the snuggie, pillow pet, a lap top & new scooters. These are the things that the kids got that were the same & then all of the other personal things that they wanted.

We had a great Christmas day, we stayed home & the kids played with toys & watched movies & played games. The kids got Despicable Me, I got Leap Year, & Clayn got Inception. I really enjoyed watching all 3 of them. i got a food processor, a blender, a jogging suit, bath & body, hot curlers, and a scarf, hat & gloves. Clayn got a couple of gift cards, some new shoes, some new Wii games, and an ipod. All in all Christmas was wonderful! And we are excited about a new & bright new year.

0 comments: