Friday, August 6, 2010

City Creek


Last Saturday, we got up & went for a little hike up to City Creek. It was really more splashing in the the creek & playing for the kids; but none the less a good time was had by all.





Yes, I look awful! But I threw it in, because I am never in any of our pictures, because I am usually the one behind the camera.
Looking Hot, Meliss! How about some make up & hair do next time!

There is something about this picture that I really love!
It's just fun!



Love my little Tess sitting in the creek! SO Cute!


It was so Beautiful up there! I really can't wait to go back up there in the fall, with all of the leaves changing color. I know, I had to bring up fall! Just because, it's my favorite, I simply adore it!

2 comments:

Marilee said...

I want to come when you go again!

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Great post, Melissa! I know what you mean about being behind all of the pictures. I went to find just one or two with me in them and there is like 6 pictures per year. City Creek looks gorgeous! I wondered if you were in SLC because they call it City Creek downtown as well....

I keep thinking of you and pumpkin choc chip cookies...YUMMMYYYYY!