Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Tulip Festival


Oh My Goodness! Has it really been a month since I have posted. . . . I have never gone this long! I guess that I just needed a bit of a break. There have been several times that I have sat down to blog something & then I just couldn't do it. Don't ask why! Because, I'm not sure. I really feel like I've been in some sort of funk. I think that life sometimes just gets a little overwhelming & I just close up. I am back, but I don't know how much! I haven't wanted to do much of anything, so I have just been home with my little family! I love them so much & I 'm so thankful for each one of them. I Need each one of them in my life, they each play such a significant role in my life.

So, let's move on. I do have some pictures to post.


A couple of weekends ago. We headed down to Salt Lake. My dad's aunt Ruby died, she was 91 & I loved Ruby. As a little girl I remember going & staying at her home, is he was always so fun & welcoming! So, we went to her viewing & saw a ton of family that I haven't seen in years. It's really quite sad that it takes a death in the family to get everyone together. Then we spent the night in a hotel & got up the next morning & went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I Loved it! It was so pretty & really got me in the mood for Spring! (However, I'm not sure why, because we obviously are not havin much of it in our neck of the woods! Darn it*) The kids had a lot of fun. It was a good little break from every day life.


Gettin ready to go swimmin'!



Swim! Swim! Swim!


Ready for bed.

The next morning ready to head to the Tulip Festival.


Cheese!



Oh, All of the flowers were GORGEOUS! I loved them!
And the weather that day was PERFECT, like 75 degrees.
Oh, if only now! Yeah right were lucky to hit 50!




Tess matched the flowers so cute!


Oh, the waterfalls were so pretty & the kids loved them!





Tess & Paityn; They are so cute!

My cute pregnant sis, Emilee, with little girl Bentlee who will be here in September! Yeah, I'm so excited to have all of these darling little babies in the family! I'm just very Happy that it's not me having them!



Hooray for the Tulip Festival! Loved the fun Spring day!
We finished the day off by having lunch at Kneaders, the best little sandwich place ever! And then a trip to IKEA, Clayn & I had a lot of fun there! A fun filled day!

1 comments:

Marilee said...

All of these pictures are good!
Loved the tulip festival.
Glad you are back posting, now I need to get with it.