Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring Pictures

I'm late posting these pictures, but better late than never, right? Here's some of our East Pictures. We went to my mom's for the Annual Easter Dance/Egg Hunt/ Brunch. The kids always have a grand time with their cousins. Here's some high lights of the weekend!


Parker & Tess's cute Easter clothes. These have been some of my favorite that I have gotten them. They looked so cute!





The Easter Dance would not be complete without the Bunny Hop! Get your tail a Hoppin'!

Parker on his own decided that he wanted to ask this little girl to dance. Her parents I grew up with & she is a little doll! So Park went up & asked her to dance & they danced.
Oh, my little boy! How cute!


My dad with little Mallory

Jared & Parker getting ready to go & get as many eggs as they can. Parker got 24 of them, no messing around with him! Serious Business!


Tess, on the hand only got 6! She was bummed that Park got as many as he did. But, he was a good brother & shared with her.
After the egg hunt we went back to mom's & had yummy food!
I did not get very many pictures of Easter morning. But they got a bunch of toys to play with outside this summer. Now if only we could get some weather for them. It was a great weekend, with General Conference. I loved it!


Just a couple of cute pictures that I wanted to share. I loved them!



I made this cute table runner for our Easter table, it turned out pretty cute!
Seems that I haven't sewn since the 7th grade. I didn't think that I did too bad!
And it was fun!



Tess & I took an afternoon & made these little baskets for the table out of yarn & modge podge. Tess had fun making them.


This is my wreath that I made, while watching General Conference. I found the idea on another blog & thought that I would try it. If you're wondering what it's made of, it's a book. As a matter of fact it's Jane Eyre. Yes you read right this is the entire book of Jane Eyre. This way I can truly enjoy the book. Because it turned out so cute! I love it, because it's different!



What do ya think? Do you like it?

0 comments: