Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I have not posted in a week and a half & for me that is like eternity! I have been taking care of a SICK family. Every single one of us has been sick, and mine is still lingering & I'm afraid that my cough is getting worse. I tried to get all of us into the Dr. yesterday, but, I guess that they all thought that they deserved to be home with their families, instead of being with a bunch of SICKIES like us. I think that Park & I started the whole thing, then it has just continued on with Tess the beginning of last week, cough, sore throat, fevers, headaches, even sick to their stomachs. I mean, really what more can we add to the list. Then Clayn started coming down with it the day before Thanksgiving, & I was beginning to feel better, and then WACK, there I go again. I guess that's what I get for taking care of them, I get it twice! That's not very fair! We weren't sure if we should even go to Utah for Thanksgiving, because we were all sick, but then my mom called & said that we should come. The reason that we thought that we would just stay home is that I have 2 sister in laws that are pregnant & the one is due this week. (Still no little Malorie, yet, soon we hope!!!)

Oh, my Sickie Tesser!

My Sleeping Sick Kids! I hate it when they are sick!

Thanksgiving was great, the food as always, was AMAZING! My Mom's dressing is the BEST by far! The $45 bird was great! And the sweet potato casserole was to die for. We were eating, talking, laughing. The kids were eating & having such fun being together. Then Clayn decided that he needed to provide a little entertainment for ALL! He went into a coughing attack, BAD! His face was red, he could not stop coughing, he stood up, I stood up to help him out, & then, he passed out, he woke up to my brother Tyler holding him up while my other brother Spencer doing the hemlich on him. All while the kids realize what is going on, & they are scared, Parker came running over to me, scared. I'm panicking & my mom is escaping the whole situation, by running out the front door. REALLY?!? Truly, there is never a dull moment in my family. Then that afternoon, all the men were down stairs watching Star Trek on Tyler's 50 inch & my dad comes up to get some pie, & as he's going down the steps, he falls & hits his bad shoulder on the railing. What a day! But, we still had a great time, discussing the holiday's, our favorite reality TV shows, remembering funny stories. I LOVE my family! I honestly have the best family around. We always have so much fun together! I have so much to be thankful for.




I got our Christmas decor up early this year, I started on the 19th. I watched the whole season of Project Run Way on lifetime in 2 days ( I just have to add right here, that it was so funny after about the 3rd episode in to it, Parker was watching it with me & he caught on pretty quick with Heidi's little speech at the beginning, "One of you will be in & one of you will be out!" He started saying that just like her, so funny!, it really made me laugh! I love all of their little saying on this show, my favorite one that I have been using lately is "That is a hot mess!" ) & I re did my wreath, made a new swag & decorated my small tree, then proceeded to tie bows & decorate my tree. It turned out beautiful I have been so happy with it. I wish I could leave it up all year. The kids think it's the great! They love to turn off all of the lights & just sit & look at the tree. Clayn also, put up so lights on the house, this is the first year ever for us that we've had Christmas lights up & I love it!


Clayn hanging Christmas Lights. . . Oh, please don't fall!

Decorating the Tree~

I love the tree!


The reason for the season!
Let us not forget!

1 comments:

emilee said...

Darling! It looks like Santa's house. You make things fun.