I haven't done a thankful post in 2 days, because, I have been trying to catch up with my house & laundry! After having not really any water in 3 days, I had a lot that needed to get done. However, that does not mean that I have not been thinking about what I am thankful for, because I have.
Today, I am Thankful for an AMAZING family! I am thankful for my wonderful parents, who are truly the BEST ever! They have been there for me & supported me & helped me throughout my life. I have been so blessed, by the way they have raised me & my siblings. As Nephi, I to, have been born of goodly parents. I am thankful for each of my brothers, Tyler, Cortney, & Spencer. They are great men & they live their lives by example to me. I am thankful to them. I am grateful for my sister, Emilee, she is one of my best friends & she has been there for me many times to help me & just be with me. I am so thankful for her & the good times that we have together, she can make me laugh, and I am so grateful for her. However, in mentioning all of them, I must also, add my sister's - in - law; Bobbi & Ashlee. I truly love them & I am thankful for their examples of love, that they show to me. And of course, Em's new husband Doug, & all of the kiddo's. The kids are truly what makes our family. Each new little addition brings more light & joy into our lives. We have 2 new ones coming, one in about 2 weeks or so & another in February. What a blessing these babies are! We love & cherish each one of them. I must add that I am also thankful for Clayn's family, for his parents & his siblings. All together we have very much to be grateful for! I love you All!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Our Family
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment