I am Thankful today for my kids' friends & teachers. I am thankful for their primary teachers, who take the time & patience to teach them & to love them. Church is such an important place to be, especially when your little. And I am truly grateful for ALL those who are involved in teaching them about their Heavenly Father & sharing his love for them.
I am also, very thankful for Tess's teachers'. I just got home from volunteering in her class this morning, and I know that I have said this before, but honestly, Tess has the BEST teachers' EVER! I could not be any more pleased or grateful for Mrs. Rodriguez & Mrs. Gillette. I love these women. They do amazing things with these kids. They have fun in class & they learn so much. Tess is doing the AR testing (Advanced Reading) and she is doing great, & her teachers continue to encourage her & challenge her with her learning. I am so Thankful for them.
I am also, very thankful for my kids' friends. They have such good friends & kids to play with. I am grateful for their example & influences that they have on my kids. I am thankful for ALL of you parents who are raising such great kids. These kids are truly the leaders of our nation & we need to teach them to choose the right & to be honest in ALL they do.
0 comments:
Post a Comment