Monday, October 19, 2009

Additions to the Word of Wisdom


This morning Parker came out of his bedroom with a long stick hanging out of his mouth, and he was pretending to be smoking. I say to him, that we don't smoke, and I proceed to tell him that Heavenly Father has given us commandments about not smoking & drinking alcohol. I then, tell him about how it effects your lungs & that you can die from smoking. He being a 4 year old, is just looking at me, like I'm speaking a foreign language, and maybe to him I was. Then he says very seriously, "Mom, Heavenly Father doesn't want us to eat frogs, either." I am trying not to laugh, but I couldn't help myself. I began laughing & I said, "oh really, why?" He replied, "Mom, because it's disgusting too." So there you have it no smoking, drinking alcohol, and no consuming any type of frog. These are all very bad for you.

2 comments:

Jenny Bobo said...

Funny! I love 4 year olds!

Marilee said...

That picture grosses me out!