Saturday, August 1, 2009

Honeyville Grain


I just have to share. . . I Love Honeyville Grain. We stopped by one of their stores in Brigham City, on our way home last weekend, & everything that I bought, we have loved. I have been there before with my Mom & had gotten some things. So, this time, I decided to try a few other items. They have got great scone, pancake, muffin & brownie mixes. Honestly, some of the very best, they taste like they are homemade & I love it because the muffins are big & fluffy. We got a can of their powdered milk & chocolate milk. The powdered milk was great, when I mixed it up, it has to sit over night & then the next morning we had some & it mixes & tastes like 2%, so, its thicker, & with the chocolate you make it the same way & let it sit over night, honestly it thickens up & is more like a treat than anything else, so yummy! Of course the kids loved it & wanted more. I also, got some Huckleberry honey & I made homemade bread this week. Parker would eat a whole loaf of bread with all of that honey, if I would let him. However, I am a mean mom, & I won't let him. I know, MEAN! I also, got some yummy choke cherry syrup.

They have bags & cans of flour, wheat, sugar, corn meal, powdered dried eggs, & dehydrated butter, & other items. Their prices are actually very reasonable I think & the product, I love! Another cool thing is that you can order as much as you want & they will ship it anywhere in the US for a flat $4.99. Pretty Awesome! I have attached a link, just double click on the title of this post, Honeyville Grain at the top, and it will take you right there. Check it out & let me know what you think.

0 comments: