

One of our favorite days on our trip was Sea World. Sea world was soooo much fun! In fact I could have either skipped the zoo or Universal & spent another day there. It was beautiful, the weather was perfect, the animals were very entertaining, and the kids had the time of their lives!


Tess being silly, she wasn't so sure that she wanted to touch the sting rays.

Then, Parker on the other hand, would have jumped in with the sting rays. Seriously, wheres the in between!


Clayn checking out the sing rays.


Oh, the grounds there were beautiful! This was a little Japanese Garden that I thought was so cool. Then there were these huge red flowering bushes every where, so were bright pink, & they smelled so good! Oh, if only my year could look like the grounds at Sea World, I would be in heaven!!!


Tess & me checking out the star fish, pretty cool!

The HUGE Tortoises, Parker thought they were cool.

Hi All!

Who could forget the Flamingo's? They are so cool, Tess & I sat & watched them for at least 5 minutes. Some people at the other end, bought some food to feed them, and it was the funniest thing. It was like a stampede to get the 2 handfuls of food. They went CRAZY, squawking & running, feather's furled. It was so Funny! We loved it!


Us, checking out the Sea Lions. Oh, they are so cute, they have the cutest faces & they were quite funny.


This ride made Parker sick; of course he was crying by the end of it.



Riding Elmo's Flying Fish.

Riding some of The Sesame Street Rides, were fun! The kids enjoyed them.


Tess playing in the water park.

This little water play area was of course a hit with Tess & Parker.
The only thing that got them away from it, was they were hungry.


Parker & Tess with their special lunch boxes from Sea World. They loved them! Lunch was very good!


Clayn giving lunch a thumbs up!

This is actually a ride that you go on & you under the water, the water does let up a little, the kids loved this ride, a shocker, I know! In fact, we rode it twice.

For some reason, I love these pictures!
I think they turned out so cool!


These are the White Beluga Whales. They were beautiful!
I loved them!



The Shamu Show ~ was Awesome.
It's amazing the things the trainers can teach them & how they learn, very smart animals!

So Cool!



Dinner after a great day. We ate at this place called The Green Flash.
It was a fun resturant along the shore line in San Diego. Seafood, it was very good.
It would have been awesome if the weather would have been a bit better, we would have been able to eat outside. But, it was a little chilly that night.
Still, it was Good!

Clayn took a few pictures of the tide coming in, so intriguing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment