Saturday, May 23, 2009

San Diego Zoo & Coronado Island


Welcome to The San Diego Zoo!
This was an absolutely beautiful Scarlet Macaw, it almost didn't look real at first. Pretty Cool!




The Giraffe's were one of my favorite, they just had a little calf & he was so cute!


  • The Rhino's were so funny, the one standing up, really wanted the lazy one laying down to get up. Parker liked them.

The kids & me on the bus tour. This was the only way to really see the zoo. The zoo, was well, how can I put this, um, well, a ZOO. Yes there were animals there that aren't at 3/4 of the zoo in the nation. Like they had 14 koala's and they have more than any other place in the country, & they grow all of the bamboo that they eat there & they only eat 1/2 of what they grow, so they are able to send bamboo out to other zoo's that need it. So, yes, there was so cool things like that, that we learned. But, still, we were there for 3 hours, and even the kids were ready to go.

Our way to Coronado Island, it was an amazing day!


In order to get to Coronado, you have to cross this bridge. It kind of freaked Clayn out, I thought it was very cool!

I had been here before, with some friends before we were married & I knew that I loved Coronado then, but this just sealed the deal.
When can we move there? Really! I will be ready to go ASAP!
Oh, I loved all of the boats & ships in the ocean.

Just look at this sand, it was PERFECT!!!

We spent the afternoon here, and the kids could not get enough of it. Their favorite thing to do was, go way out & wait for the tides to come in, there were some that little Mr. "Brave" Parker, scared him. Who's Brave now?

So FUN !!!



We had a fun afternoon playing in the sand & ocean!
The beach was a huge part of the trip that the kids, 100% LOVED!
They are asking if we can go & play at the beach now. SORRY!
I love these pictures with them playing in the sand. I don't know why, I just think they are cool.


Tess was so happy that she found a sea shell, at this beach you really had to hunt & look for them. Mission Accomplished!


The Coronado Island Hotel, this is not even an eighth of it. This is my dream, I want to be able to stay here one day.

This was the roads through out the Island. Seriously, it was so Pretty!
I've decided that people who live there, must have no worries or stress, because they live in one of the beautiful places EVER!!

PERFECT!


I thought this was a cool Navy ship that we passed leaving Coronado Island.
We had a great day! And we truly loved Coronado, so Pretty!

0 comments: