Have you ever had one of those mornings that makes you want to go back to bed & try waking up again? Well, yesterday was one of those mornings for me. We got up & I made a yummy breakfast for us. I was thinking, that this was a great way to start our morning, before getting ready to go to church. Then about an hour after, things turned bad!
Parker decided to go in & take the top off of a home made pound cake, that I had made the night before. It was for dessert yesterday. Then he spilled all of my Scentz pot of wax all over my new curtains. Seriously, that could have been bad, because it was very hot & it could have really hurt him had the curtains not been there to protect him.
The house was a totally wreck before we left for church.
Then in sacrament meeting the talk was on making our homes be a training place for heaven. And how we need to make our homes compare to the sacredness of the temple. As I was sitting there listening to this talk, I was feeling very inadequate. I knew that this talk was for me. Not all Sunday's are are like this. But, why is it so crazy on Sunday's? The days that I need it to be peaceful and organized, it seems like it's completely opposite of that.
I guess that this is just part of this crazy life that we live. It's our jobs to try to have an orderly, organized, sacred home. One Day this will Happen, right?


Parker decided to go in & take the top off of a home made pound cake, that I had made the night before. It was for dessert yesterday. Then he spilled all of my Scentz pot of wax all over my new curtains. Seriously, that could have been bad, because it was very hot & it could have really hurt him had the curtains not been there to protect him.
The house was a totally wreck before we left for church.
Then in sacrament meeting the talk was on making our homes be a training place for heaven. And how we need to make our homes compare to the sacredness of the temple. As I was sitting there listening to this talk, I was feeling very inadequate. I knew that this talk was for me. Not all Sunday's are are like this. But, why is it so crazy on Sunday's? The days that I need it to be peaceful and organized, it seems like it's completely opposite of that.
I guess that this is just part of this crazy life that we live. It's our jobs to try to have an orderly, organized, sacred home. One Day this will Happen, right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment