Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to You

I'm not even sure where to begin. . . 7 years ago this weekend Clayn & I got engaged in Spokane, WA. And now 7 years later, here we are celebrating your 34th birthday. Life has truly changed for me forever. My life has truly been so blessed by having you as my husband!
You are such a kind, thoughtful, loving man.
You go above and beyond the call of duty. You are there for me, for everything, good or bad, happy or sad. And I truly Thank You for that! I know that I am not nearly as eloquent as you, I don't have all of the perfect words.
I truly believe that we were meant for each other. I feel like you sometimes know me better than I know myself. It reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from the move "When Harry Met Sally."

"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. "

There are times that I feel like I know you this well & vice versa.
Thank You for being who you are & for being the last person that I want to talk to before I go to bed at night!

I Love You For Exactly Who You Are. And Thank You For Loving Me The Same Way!
Happy 34th Birthday!

0 comments: