As we were getting ready for bed tonight, Tess came into our room. This is pretty normal; there is always something she needs to tell us that would give her just a few more minutes out of bed. This time, she needed to tell us that her new night light wasn't as bright as her old one. Melissa gave her a few jelly beans and told her they would make up the difference. As she was heading out the door, I said, "Nice try, Tess."
She stopped and said, "Dad. You kind of made me sad when you said that. Sometimes I can hear myself in my head. And sometimes other voices can talk back to me." The first part of the comment I can handle; it's the second part that makes me a little concerned....
Monday, March 16, 2009
I wonder what they are telling her
Blog Ya Later Clayn at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment