I am sitting here looking out the window in our dining room & all I can see is snow, snow, & more snow! Oh, I'm so sick of this! I know that I feel like this, every year at this time. I yearn for Spring! I tell Clayn every year, that we totally need to plan a cruise to somewhere warm in March. Maybe one year we will get our warm Caribbean Cruise! I really hope so! I have made my list of places that I want to see in my life. Here's a list of a few of my top picks:
1. Of course The Caribbean, oh a dream for me!
2. The Greek Isle's
3. Hawaii
4. Tuscany, I really think that I could live here, from what I've seen from TV & movies!
5. Ireland
6. NYC/New England States
7. Victoria, Canada
8. Sydney, Australia
9. A Safari in Africa
10. Niagra Falls
11. Machu Picchu
12. Easter Island
I'll stop, but these are a few places that I would love to visit. Where are some places that you would like to go to & visit?
0 comments:
Post a Comment