Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Fun Family Night

Dinner at a Thai Restaurant - $30.00
Soaking in the Hot Bathes $20.00
Drinks & Candy on the way home - $7.00
A Fun Family night out - Priceless


So, Yesterday afternoon, it was YUCKY & snowing, & I am really sick of it. Clayn & I were trying to think of something fun that we could do. Then, we thought of going to Lave & having our favorite yummy Thai food & sitting in the hot bathes. I was thinking just me & him & was going to call & get a babysitter & then, Clayn said that he thought that we should take the kids with us. So, it was their first time going to the hot bathes & they LOVED it! We really had a great little family night out & it was sooooooo WORTH it!
We will definitely go again!

0 comments: