Okay, so I am going to make my list now, of my favorite chick flicks! If you have no idea as to what I am talking about, check out my previous post. Let's just say I'm in Love with Love! Just in case you need a good one for Valentine's Weekend.
These are in no particular order. . .
1. Pride & Prejudice (the new one; oh, Mr. Darcy!)
2.When Harry Met Sally
3. Hope Floats
4. Mama Mia (bonus, you can sing along!)
5. The Way We Were (Depressing, but good)
6.Music & Lyrics (makes me smile just thinking about Hugh Grant)
7.Sleepless in Seattle
8. Dan In Real Life
9. You've Got Mail
10. Becoming Jane
11. White Christmas
12.Shadow Lands ( Beautiful Movie about the life of CS Lewis)
13. Must Love Dogs
14. Enchanted
15. 13 Going On 30
16. The Notebook (I still cry every time I watch this one)
17. Funny Face
18. An Affair To Remember
19. A lot Like Love
20. Serendipity (I LOVE this One!)
21. 50 First Dates
22. Breakfast At Tiffany's
23. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (I sobbed like a baby for last 45 minutes)
24. Hitch
25. Runaway Bride
26. Never Been Kissed
27. Notting Hill
28. Roman Holiday
29. Pillow Talk
30. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
So, there's my list; I have to make my self stop! I do need to add a couple more, Love Actually (watch the TV version) & Juno. I know that they may be a little edgy, but there is so much with relationships that aren't perfect, Love can be messy at times, & not so much of the perfect little Happy bubble, so sometimes it's kind refreshing to see some real relationships. Okay, I"ll stop now, because I could go on & on. I love a good sappy, romantic movie.

1 comments:
oh mr darcy is right!!!! i really think that if i had a choice between him and edward i would soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo take mr darcy!!! i mean come on did you see his house!!? i know edward is rich too but i dont think that i am really all that down to live for forever!!!!!
Post a Comment