Have you ever had a BLAH Day! A Day where your not deathly sick, but you know that you don't feel good & you know it's just going to get worse! Well, today is one of those days. I have a sore throat & I'm getting a bad cold and I've been very achy, (I totally over did it on my treadmill the other day, with hills at an 8.0 incline at 4.5 miles an hour, yeah, just call me SMART!). My kids have also had a cold. It's snowing outside and I just want to snuggle up in bed with a good old movie & eat yummy soup! And I know that the only way I"m going to be able to have yummy soup is if I go & make it. It's one of those days, that I need my mom to bring me a pot of homemade soup & bread! I know that I'm just being whiny, right now! Just leave me be!
As, I have been sitting here, I remember posting a blog last winter around this time, about how I had just gotten the Victoria's Secret Swim Suit catalog in the mail and I was sick & it was snowing. I remember writing & saying that I'm sure that some lucky woman out there is working out, (and not quite as sore as me, because she's fit) and she is so excited about getting the catalog to find the perfect suit for her perfect trip to the Bahamas. Well, that's not my case, right now. But, I can hope that one day, it will be.
I should be deep cleaning my house. I have thought about doing this all week & I haven't, yet. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow & I can get Clayn & the kids in on it . A clean house always helps me to feel better! So, I guess that, just for today, I can go & crawl up with my kids in my bed & let them watch a movie & I'll sleep. I'm finding that the older I'm getting the worse I sleep. I just don't sleep as well, as I did when I was younger. That is unless, I take something, sometimes a Tylenol PM, just does the trick. Well, that's just about enough of me rambling on, with no clear thought going through my head right now. So, Tah Tah for Now!
As, I have been sitting here, I remember posting a blog last winter around this time, about how I had just gotten the Victoria's Secret Swim Suit catalog in the mail and I was sick & it was snowing. I remember writing & saying that I'm sure that some lucky woman out there is working out, (and not quite as sore as me, because she's fit) and she is so excited about getting the catalog to find the perfect suit for her perfect trip to the Bahamas. Well, that's not my case, right now. But, I can hope that one day, it will be.
I should be deep cleaning my house. I have thought about doing this all week & I haven't, yet. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow & I can get Clayn & the kids in on it . A clean house always helps me to feel better! So, I guess that, just for today, I can go & crawl up with my kids in my bed & let them watch a movie & I'll sleep. I'm finding that the older I'm getting the worse I sleep. I just don't sleep as well, as I did when I was younger. That is unless, I take something, sometimes a Tylenol PM, just does the trick. Well, that's just about enough of me rambling on, with no clear thought going through my head right now. So, Tah Tah for Now!

2 comments:
You are such a little jerkie. I wish I were closer and I would bring you soup and bread. Just like Grandma Treasure used to. Hope you get feeling better. Take care and rest when you are sick.
I love you, Mom
Throw the Victoria Secrets catalog in my fireplace the day it comes. Those girls wish they could be eating bread and soup with you. Besides, I refuse to believe that they REALLY look that good anyway---they have to be air brushed.
Post a Comment