A List of Questions . . . .
1. Where is your cell phone?I don't have one
2. Your significant other? He's at work giving his finals, YEAH!
3. Your hair? I love my hair! dark red with golden peek a boo high lights, so Fun!
4. Your mother? in Bear River City, she's Awesome!
5. Your father? with my mom, hardest worker I've ever known!
6. Your favorite thing? Right now, I'd say its everything about the Christmas Season. . . the snow, my tree, the presents I have bought, my goodies that I'm making, the Christmas Parties that we have been to & the ones, yet to come! My Savior!
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember
8. Your favorite drink? Coke
9. Your dream/goal? To travel & See the world! And to be Happy!
10. The room you’re in? My computer/craft/storage room
11. Your ex? hmmm?
12. Your fear? Not being a good Mother
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? More financially Stable, will that ever happen, I hope so!
14. Where were you last night? Here in my cozy little house with my family, frosting sugar cookies! Yum!
15. What you’re not? Lonely
16. Muffins? yum, Cranberry Orange
17. Where you grew up? Downey/Bear River
18. The last thing you did? some laundry
19. What are you wearing? long sleeve shirt & lounge pants
20. Your favorite food? Chinese, Italian, & Mexican
21. Your pets? none, although Clayn really wants a dog
22. Your computer? My Friend
23. Your life? Full of excitement
24. Your mood? good
25. Missing someone? no, not right now!
26. Your car? A gray Kia Sedona,
27. Something you’re not wearing? my rings
28. Favorite Store? Target, Bath & Body Works
29. Your summer? Fun Times together as a family
30. Like someone? yes
31. Your favorite color? Moss Green and dark Red
32. When is the last time you laughed? today
33. Last time you cried? last week
34. Who will/would re-post this? My Mom
35. Bath or shower? Bath
36. Holiday? Halloween through Christmas
37. Writing utensil? a pen
38. Vacation activity? seeing a new place, road trip
39. Bedding preference? My own with flannel sheets & Clayn
40. Pet peeves? Rude People
41. Cookies? White Chocolate Macadamia nut
42. Eggs? scrambled with dill & cheese
43. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? I love to watch a movie, or take a bath
44. Your biggest strength? I'm loyal
45. Favorite thing about school? Buying new School Clothes. . .
46. Most awesome gift received? My wedding ring!
47. Neighbors? We couldn't have any better neighbors!
48. What do you collect? Willow Tree Angels
49. Oldest kept item from childhood? My Baby Book, that my mom made for me
50. Greatest indulgence? Traveling
51. Your house? A Place of Refuge & Safety
52. Fruits or vegetables? Both
53. Quiet or loud? I prefer loud, if it's too quiet, I know there is Trouble going on somewhere!
I tag My Mom, Chelle, Jody, & Robin. It's your turn, take a minute & do it! It's fun!
4. Your mother? in Bear River City, she's Awesome!
5. Your father? with my mom, hardest worker I've ever known!
6. Your favorite thing? Right now, I'd say its everything about the Christmas Season. . . the snow, my tree, the presents I have bought, my goodies that I'm making, the Christmas Parties that we have been to & the ones, yet to come! My Savior!
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember
8. Your favorite drink? Coke
9. Your dream/goal? To travel & See the world! And to be Happy!
10. The room you’re in? My computer/craft/storage room
11. Your ex? hmmm?
12. Your fear? Not being a good Mother
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? More financially Stable, will that ever happen, I hope so!
14. Where were you last night? Here in my cozy little house with my family, frosting sugar cookies! Yum!
15. What you’re not? Lonely
16. Muffins? yum, Cranberry Orange
17. Where you grew up? Downey/Bear River
18. The last thing you did? some laundry
19. What are you wearing? long sleeve shirt & lounge pants
20. Your favorite food? Chinese, Italian, & Mexican
21. Your pets? none, although Clayn really wants a dog
22. Your computer? My Friend
23. Your life? Full of excitement
24. Your mood? good
25. Missing someone? no, not right now!
26. Your car? A gray Kia Sedona,
27. Something you’re not wearing? my rings
28. Favorite Store? Target, Bath & Body Works
29. Your summer? Fun Times together as a family
30. Like someone? yes
31. Your favorite color? Moss Green and dark Red
32. When is the last time you laughed? today
33. Last time you cried? last week
34. Who will/would re-post this? My Mom
35. Bath or shower? Bath
36. Holiday? Halloween through Christmas
37. Writing utensil? a pen
38. Vacation activity? seeing a new place, road trip
39. Bedding preference? My own with flannel sheets & Clayn
40. Pet peeves? Rude People
41. Cookies? White Chocolate Macadamia nut
42. Eggs? scrambled with dill & cheese
43. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? I love to watch a movie, or take a bath
44. Your biggest strength? I'm loyal
45. Favorite thing about school? Buying new School Clothes. . .
46. Most awesome gift received? My wedding ring!
47. Neighbors? We couldn't have any better neighbors!
48. What do you collect? Willow Tree Angels
49. Oldest kept item from childhood? My Baby Book, that my mom made for me
50. Greatest indulgence? Traveling
51. Your house? A Place of Refuge & Safety
52. Fruits or vegetables? Both
53. Quiet or loud? I prefer loud, if it's too quiet, I know there is Trouble going on somewhere!
I tag My Mom, Chelle, Jody, & Robin. It's your turn, take a minute & do it! It's fun!
2 comments:
Yeah!! I found your blog and now I can keep up with your family. Your kids are so big. I really miss you all
I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting! Merry Christmas! It is so fun that Clayn gets to be Santa again and again! He does so well!
Post a Comment