Saturday, December 13, 2008

I want to Remember!

Just a funny little story, that I really don't want to forget. I say to Parker all the time "No way Jose!" He thinks it's funny & he'll say don't call me Jose, call me Parker Lambert." So we go through this a few times & he thinks it's funny. So, this afternoon, I was saying to him, "What's your name little boy, & he would say Parker, and I would say no it's Jose. I'm going to call you Jose." Then he would reply, "My name is Parker." So, I was getting ready in the bathroom this afternoon for our Ward Christmas Party, and I had the door closed. Well, Parker thought that he needed to come in. So he knocked on the door & I told him "Go away little boy!" And he replied, "Mom it's me Jose!" I'm not kidding you, I have laughed about this all afternoon! He is such a funny kid.

Just one more cute thing, he'll come up to me & say "Mom, yous my best friend?" And I"ll say Yes & he'll say, "Me yours bestest friend, too?" So cute! I Love this little boy, he really is a cutie!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

So darling! They are adorable!