Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day!!!

The wait is finally over, the BIG Day, has arrived! Oh, the anticipation will soon be over. With all of the questions running thru the minds of every child, "Were we good, enough this year?" "Did Santa really find my house?" "What will I find in my stocking?" I don't know about all of you, but myself as a child, I was EVERY parents, perfect NIGHTMARE! I would be awake at 12:00 midnight, BEGGING to please get up & just take a peek, to see what he brought me. To my dismay, my parents, like any Normal/Sane parent would do, would say, "NO!" At least trying to sound a little nice about it. I would go to bed feeling like all of my hopes & dreams had been crushed. I'd wait maybe 1/2 to an hour & then I would tip toe back down the hall, "Is it time, yet?" The answer once again, would be a "NO!" with the amount of patience, fading each time I would ask. This would go on until about who knows, some years 3:30, some years, maybe 4:00 or 4:30 if my parents were lucky. Looking back on it now, seriously, How on earth did they do it. It must have been the dreaded night of the whole year!
Well, needless to say, my children are nothing like me. WHAT!?! How can that be? Who really sleeps thru the night on Christmas Eve, well, yes at this point my kids do. Now, I don't really want to say it out loud, I'll just type it, for fear of jinxing myself.
Yes, we had to wake our kids up at 7:30 & tell them that it was Christmas Morning. Me, as a parent woke up around 4:00, wondering when Tess would come in & nothing, I woke up again around 6:00. still nothing. I was almost disappointed. However, I still managed, to go back to sleep for another hour & half. It was great! So, we started out the morning, very good! Yeah!

We told the kids, they could ask for 3 things from Santa, & we pretty much stuck to it. Tess got a Princess castle & carriage, some TinkerBell dolls, & some new earrings.

Parker got the Batman Bat Cave with the joker added & the Superman Shake 'n Go Car, then he got a Transformer, & a few Ben 10 people.
They both were very Happy with what they got, which makes us very Happy!


Tess waking up. She was so cute, when we woke her up & she came into our room, & we told her that Santa had been here. She had a worried look on her face, & she asked, " Mom, do you think he left me a Black Wreath?" What on earth, a black wreath, what a kid, she meant black coal, because, her & Parker had been fighting & had been naughty on Christmas Eve Day. And, so she was worried that she was going to get "wreath", yah, really coal! So Cute!

I know this picture is dark, but I wanted to put it on anyways, Park, trying to wake up.

YEAH!, He Came!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bateman, Robin & Joker, oh my. . .

Our new shirts, Tinkerbell & Buzz Light Year! They wore the shirts all day! Tess wore hers over her nightgown. I love this picture!




Opening the Presents!



The snow that we had Christmas morning outside.

Front Steps? What? Where?

Here's a few of my presents. I love Christmas, so I love presents, & I have to have at least 4 if not 5, 6, 7, 8, & so on, the more the better! I know that we should want to give, but, I'm always good for receiving also. Clayn always makes fun of me & says "Now, is it Quality or Quantity?" And my Answer of course is, "YES & YES!" He awesome at getting me Great presents. He gave me this veggie tray lazy Susan, which I am very excited to use. Then he gave me a huge body pillow, so WONDERFUL! I got a bunch of B & B (Bath & Body Works, for those of you not in on the real goods!), I got a necklace & earrings, I got 2 CD's, Hitman from David Foster, with a bunch of various artists that comes with a DVD with a show in Vegas they put on. So , good! If you don't know who David Foster is, google him & find ALL of his Amazing songs! He has done a bunch with Josh Groban, Celine Deon, Peter Cetera, need I say more Peter Cetera! So, Good! Then, this next gift is how I truly know that Clayn LOVES me 100%. He gave the Ultimate, Barry Manilow 3 disc collection. Yes you read that right 3 CD's. Oh, how I love Barry! One day, we were in Costco, & Clayn held up the boxed set for either Neil Diamond or Barry. Seriously, how can he make me choose. However, I told him that I will always go with Mandy! Sorry~ I know that I let him down, he would have much rather had Neil over Barry, but seriously, it's AMAZING! Make fun of me all you want, I don't care! Try it, Libby takes every chance available to MOCK Barry! Doesn't Matter! I LOVE Him. So, for your enjoyment, I have added a bunch of Barry songs that you can listen to, for your viewing enjoyment! Don't change it, just give him a chance. I will go & see him in Vegas, he would be sooooooo GOOD! Who ever wants to go, just let me know! Anyways, back to my gifts, then I got my other LOVE, MAMMA MIA the DVD with the sing along 22 songs! Clayn knows that I am Probley one of the worst singers in the world, yet he LOVES me enough to listen to my off key/tune singing.
AHHH, what a great Christmas Barry and Abba!
A girls dream come true!

My mom & dad gave us, a new toaster & a very fun new red crock pot. Both of which we really needed. This has been the year, with new kitchen appliances. Back in October, I got some new Pampered Chef pans, which are absolutely AMAZING!
This next year, is the year of the Bosch!
It just gets better~

0 comments: