Happy 1st Anniversary for Blogging!Well, it has officially been a year since, Clayn first talked me into starting a blog. I don't think he realized what he was creating with me doing this. I have enjoyed this so much! I have been able to capture so much of what has happened to our family over the past year. I have been able to really keep an on line journal, basically, sharing quite a few of my personal feelings, record some of the events that have happened to the kids, and to keep track of the funny things that they say & do. I am not a very good scrapbooker, so I guess this is my form of a scrapbook. I'm excited, I want to get this printed & bound each year. So, I can have a actual hard copy of it, also!
So, here's to another year of the happenings of The Lambert's!!!
2 comments:
Happy Blogging for you and for me. Thank you for giving me the bug.
Mom
How do you get these bound? That is a great idea!
Sorry to have caused such a ruckus at your house . . .Clayne did a great job yesterday. (;
Post a Comment