Our home. For the shelter, comfort, & warmth it provides for our family.
I love that it protects us from the cold wind & rain; a snowy blistery day; & the heat of the hot summer sun. But more than that, I am thankful that it can also protect us from the evils of the out side world. We can determine, what we allow in our home, how we want to protect & teach our children right from wrong. A place where we can ALL gather at the end of each day to discuss the happenings of our day. I have always loved this little saying;
"'Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,"
Be it ever so humble there's no place like home!"
A true Blessing in our lives!
"'Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,"
Be it ever so humble there's no place like home!"
A true Blessing in our lives!

0 comments:
Post a Comment