
I am Thankful for the right that we have to vote. To live in a free country & a Democracy! To enjoy the Freedoms that are ours to truly enjoy, Thanks to our Founding Fathers!
As I went in to vote yesterday, Tess wanted to come in with me. She truly thought that she should get to vote & have her voice to be heard. When I told her that she could not vote, she then asked if she could go in with me then. I told her that would be fine. As I walked in & took my ballot to vote, I truly felt like I was fulfilling one of my duties as an American. This was my Patriotic duty. I was very proud to go in & make my voice be heard. Now, as many of you know Clayn & I just cancel each other out, and I have had a few people ask, then why vote. And this is why, because we are Americans, we don't have to agree on everything, but in the end, we want the best for all.
Now Pres. Obama is the head of our Nation. I may not agree with his policies, but I do support him as our leader. I feel like the best thing that we can all do for him, is to Pray that he will make correct choices, & do what he can to better our country. We need to have faith in our God, that he will touch & direct him, in the decisions that need to be made. Our Country is in a REAL Big Mess, right now & I figure that Obama could use all the help he can get, so let us ALL come together & Pray for him.
"God Bless America.
Land that I love.
Stand beside her & guide her
Thru the night with the light from above.
From the mountains to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam.
God Bless America, My Home, Sweet Home."
0 comments:
Post a Comment