"And in April, my husband, Todd, and I welcomed our littlest one into the world, a perfectly beautiful baby boy named Trig. From the inside, no family ever seems typical.
That's how it is with us.
Our family has the same ups and downs as any other — the same challenges and the same joys.
Sometimes even the greatest joys bring challenge."
"But here's a little news flash for all those reporters and commentators: I'm not going to Washington to seek their good opinion. I'm going to Washington to serve the people of this country. Americans expect us to go to Washington for the right reasons, and not just to mingle with the right people.
Politics isn't just a game of clashing parties and competing interests.
The right reason is to challenge the status quo, to serve the common good, and to leave this nation better than we found it.
No one expects us to agree on everything.
But we are expected to govern with integrity, good will, clear convictions, and ... a servant's heart."
I really like her because she is "Real." And as far as I'm concerned, there's not enough "Real" people out there. I have had a hard time with the whole political scene. I personally feel like it's been going on FOREVER! One minute I think, I don't want to be involved, because I don't like either choice & then I hear something or see something & it just drags me back in asking questions & wanting to know more. So, here I am at this point again, I guess wanting to know more, yearning for some "Real People." And hoping that maybe I have found her. Thinking to myself, that John McCain, just may have gotten my vote for making, as far as I'm concerned the best decision of this race. Who knows what will happen, at this point, I don't think anybody can even really predict. But I'm hoping that just maybe, she is one of us.....
I think Clayn said it best this morning as he was leaving for work, "It's on like Donkey Kong!" I love that it makes me laugh & it's very true
1 comments:
McCain up 6 points above Obama--all say it's because of Sarah. Yahoo!
Post a Comment