Friday, September 26, 2008

My Favorite Shows Are Back!

OH, Dreamy!!!

What a Great night of TV, last night!!! Grey's is Back! I am so excited, it was so good & definitely not a let down for me! It was huge! OK, can you tell that I loved it! I'm so ready to be back in the middle of the Seattle Grey's Drama! I'm so glad that McDreamy & Meredith are on again for the moment. I'm so on & off with them. But, after last night they need to be on. He is really the only one who truly gets her, in her dark & twisty way. Rose really got on my nerves last night & I'm glad that she is leaving, YEAH! She just got in the way anyway. I really hope that Alex gets over his being so mean & rude & will actually give Izzie a chance. I think they are so good together! I LOVE Bailey, she is so Awesome! And I was loving Christina last night. I'm not always a big fan of hers, but last night she totally cracked me up. I would like for George & Lexie to hook up & I think that eventually they will, they are just so cute together. And then there's, McSteamy, & boy he is pretty HOT! That is in his own way, I'll always be a Dreamy fan! I'm not happy with the whole Lesbian thing with Calley O'Malley & Haun. I really wish they wouldn't have gone that direction, but they have. WHATEVER! But, I am so excited that it's back & I know that it's going to be a very season! YEAH!

I also, watched The Office, which is so FUNNY! It really made me laugh last night. I Love Michael! He is my favorite, last night in the weight loss challenge, he was the best! I' so happy that Jim & Pam got engaged, YEAH! Dwight is such a dork & Angela is such a "B"! I love it!

So, I had a fun night watching my shows, Thursday's is now back to being one of favorite TV night! I'm Hooked, Again!

0 comments: