Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Parker's 1st Day of Pre-School

We decided last week that Parker needed to be able to go to some sort of pre-school. We knew that it was probably too late. But, Clayn called the ISU pre-school, and from what we hear usually your child is on a waiting list for a year & you have to pay $20 for them to be on the list & that does not go towards registration or anything. So, much to our surprise, they had a opening on Tuesdays & Fridays, which actually worked out great for us. So, Clayn went last week on his lunch & got him signed up & ready to go. He is in with kids all his own age, and there are 3 instructors in there with them. I had been a little apprehensive at first about it. But, the way everything has fallen into place, I know that this is where he is supposed to be.We got up & all got ready to take him for his first day & Tess was very excited for him. Once we got up to the College, we rode the bus down to his building & then the next stop is Clayn's building. He absolutely loves to ride the bus & Clayn says that he will do that with him every time they go , so He & Park can have this little fun bus ride to share. Once we got in there, I had no idea how big this was, but then again it's the college, he is in room 20. We took him in & met his teacher Karen & Ashley. Once we were in the room, we may as well of been gone, because he was already off & doing his own thing. I did get a hug & kiss from him, but I had to beg. The little stinker & I was worried about him. He loved it! He got to play with Batman toys & play outside. He is very excited about the art projects, they will be doing. I think this is going to be great for him and lets be honest & me! I just cant' get over how expensive it is, it's $20.50 a day & that is with Clayn's facility discount. I can't imagine how much if I worked full time & he had to go to day care him & Tess, we figured it would be about $400 per child. That to me is un-real! I'm just thankful that we can do this for him twice a week & that he can have more interaction with other children. Yeah!


He's so cute! He looks so big, My little Man, who's really my baby!
He's off to school!

0 comments: