Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday My Cute Boy!






How time does fly! I really can't believe that my baby boy is 3 years old & as independent as ever! Parker turned 3 on Sunday, the 6th!I remember back before I had kids & people would tell me how fast the years go & how fast they grow up & I thought yeah, whatever, it can't be that fast! Oh, it's so very true! We had a little friends party on Saturday afternoon & they played in the water & in the pool & they ate Popsicles. Then we had cake & ice cream & opened presents. He had so much fun! Then we just had a little party on Sunday with just us! He thought he was so cool! Parker is ALL BOY ! He is so full of life & energy! I honestly don't know where he gets it all! He loves to watch Ben Ten & Scooby Doo. He also loves anything Spider Man, Batman, and anything that resembles swords or guns, whether they be the real thing or anything that looks like them. He loves to color. He's my little artist! He really loves his sister, they are best friends one minute & then the next they are each others arch rivals. He loves to give kisses & hugs. Sometimes, way too many kisses, it like okay, okay stop! He loves to swim! He's not one bite scared of the water. In fact, there actually very little that he is scared of, which is not really a good thing! He adds so much joy to our family! And we truly do love him! He definitely is our one of a kind boy, our Parker!

2 comments:

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Happy Birthday Parker! You're such a handsome boy. Have fun tearing apart your house today! Love you!

Hale Family said...

Happy Birthday Parker!
Parker was just a day or two old when I first met you guys. What happened to all that time?