Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


I'm finally getting to the 4th of July! I guess better late than never, right? We had a great day! We got up & took the kids to the parade and then we drove to Lava to spend the day with my grandparents & all of my family. The kids had so much fun playing with my cousins kids that they don't get to see very often. They ran & played in the water all day, we ate & ate & ate, then we watched the fireworks and then we camped in our tent in my grandparents, back yard. Oh, Tess & Parker thought they were so cool! I however, could have just gone outside & found a huge rock to sleep on, that's honestly about how good I slept! I'm not one for sleeping outside anyways, but this really made me feel even stronger that my bed in the only place that I want to sleep. The kids got scared in the middle of the night & came to sleep with us on the huge air mattress. At least I thought it was huge, until we have 4 people on it & my side goes completely flat, because I have "Tweedle Dee & Dumb" both right on top of me. Mean while Clayn is snoring logs on his perfect side. I had Park's feet in my face & Tess was on top of Park, so that made him even more on top of me. And I was so smashed in the corned of the tent I couldn't move if I wanted to & believe you me I wanted to & I tried! Oh, it was not Fun! But the rest of the time was! Thank goodness! Parker didn't really care too much about the fireworks, he just wanted to be Kung Foo Panda all night & do his karate. What a kid! Tess thought they were grand! I guess that's all that really matters!




The Girls running to the pool, until they see Parker in the pool, then they are not quite sure, that is except Paityn, her & Parker are 2 peas in a pod. We laugh & say they look & act so much a like they could be brother & sister, instead of cousins.
Parker & Paityn in action! Watch Out!
Park sporting a little crack!
Uncle Cort sticking the hose down Park's pants, he wasn't so sure about that!

So, So, So Cute! They were all playing bubble gum bubble gum in a dish.....
So much fun to be with our cousins!

Parker had to give grandma a kiss to get his ice cream cone.
My brother, Tyler with his new cool bike. He took me for a ride on it & I loved every minute of it. It's so exhilerating!~
Park being King Foo Panda!~
Clayn & I showing off our sparkler skills!
Park with his sparkler, he burnt his fingers every time, because he would hold them too high, I tried to show & tell him, but he had to learn on his own.
Me, Mom, & Em having a little fun!


0 comments: