Parker woke up sick this morning. He has been throwing up, FUN TIMES!!! Not . . . I have done 5 loads of "throw-up" laundry. I do not deal well with this junk! This was Park at about 2:00 this afternoon, gone on the floor. So, Tess & I took advantage of him sleeping, we spent the afternoon coloring a huge poster of Tinker Bell for her room. We really had a great time! We colored & ate Otter Pops, & Tess has sang Mamma Mia, all afternoon. This is what I have heard, "Mamma Mia here we go again, my my how do I let you go. Mamma Mia here we go again, my my, how do I miss ya." It was cute the first 50 times, but now that we've hit about 500, it's really getting on my nerves, but she loves it! Every time she sees the trailer for "Mamma Mia" I hear, about how Me & her & Libby & Gracie can go & see it. Yeah, I don't think that I'll be taking Tess to it. She is so funny! And we have really had a good time!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Sick Day for Parker
Parker woke up sick this morning. He has been throwing up, FUN TIMES!!! Not . . . I have done 5 loads of "throw-up" laundry. I do not deal well with this junk! This was Park at about 2:00 this afternoon, gone on the floor. So, Tess & I took advantage of him sleeping, we spent the afternoon coloring a huge poster of Tinker Bell for her room. We really had a great time! We colored & ate Otter Pops, & Tess has sang Mamma Mia, all afternoon. This is what I have heard, "Mamma Mia here we go again, my my how do I let you go. Mamma Mia here we go again, my my, how do I miss ya." It was cute the first 50 times, but now that we've hit about 500, it's really getting on my nerves, but she loves it! Every time she sees the trailer for "Mamma Mia" I hear, about how Me & her & Libby & Gracie can go & see it. Yeah, I don't think that I'll be taking Tess to it. She is so funny! And we have really had a good time!
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Zain was in Parker's Nursery on Sunday and he also got very sick this week- throwing up and all the other fun stuff. Do you think there is a connection?
Post a Comment