Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh, How I Wish I Had Rhythm

My favorite show was on last night. So You Think You Can Dance, Dance, Dance? I LOVE this show! And oh, how I Wish, Wish, Wish I even had some rhythm to get my hands & feet going at the same time. Now, poor Clayn on the other hand can dance. And he loves its. He was on the BYU Ballroom dance team for 2 years. Some how I feel like when I'm dancing with him, I somehow have some rhythm, but I don't it's just him pushing & leading me. I know, I know pathetic. But, back to my show, so good. I love Twitch & Kherington, they are so good!I think that my fav though for last night was Chelsie & Mark with their hip hop to Leona Lewis Bleeding Love (I love this song, anyway), it was soooo good! They totally had the emotion to go along with the dance & that made it for them I think. And then I loved Katie & Joshua with their Samba, soooo HOT!!! Holy Cow! I would have to say that my very favorite type of dance is usually contemporary with Mia Michaels, but the one they had last night was with some huge mo hawk hair chick who had piercings everywhere, not my fav! So, there is my up date on this show that just changes my life every summer, until fall comes & then I dream that I can sing with American Idol. I know, I know I get way too into them! I need a life, but I LOVE them! So there! Seems that I'm talking about my summer shows, I am really enjoying The Bachelorette also, I think that DeAnna is doing an amazing job with the guys that she has kept. This last week on the first 3 dates, at the end of each one, I thought she needs to be with him & then she would go on the next date & I would think, no him. Although, I truly loved Graham, he was hot! But, he was a total commitment Freak! But, now she's got cute Jesse the snowboarder, who is AWESOME & treats her amazing, he's very down to earth. Then Jeremy, Mr. Perfect, although he's almost too perfect if there really is such a thing, I'm still waiting to see a flaw with him, he's so HOT! And then darling Jason with the cute little boy. Who, knows, I think I would choose, all 3! Is that legal, come on what's so wrong with that! Oh, I know I'm married! And Clayn is SOOOOO Amazing ! I already have my Mr. Right! He love me & treats me very good & would do anything for me & I know that. And the feeling is mutual! Any ways, now I"m done with my TV ramblings. And I really need to go & do more laundry, YUCK! This is my real life! Fun Times!

1 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Melissa, you know white girls can't dance.