Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tess's Dance Recital

Tess's recital was Saturday, we had rehearsal in the morning, we were there from 8:30 til 1:00. We came home & I spent 2 hours curling her hair, doing make-up & getting her dressed. Whew, what a production! Then, we let her choose where she wanted to go & eat, she wanted chicken nuggets & fries (typical kid), I talked her into AppleBee's, because I told her that they had yummy berry lemonade's that she could have with her chicken, so, she thought that would be great! Then we went to the recital. When we got to Poky High School, we got out & as we were walking in. I looked down at Tess, and I told her how much fun this was going to be, she looked up at me with her big blue eyes and said,"Daddy and Park are here, & I'm so nervous, I think I"m going to EXPLODE!" She is so funny, she says some of the cutest things! What a doll! She did a great job! Then after we went & got ice cream. We gave her some flowers and acute bunny ballerina necklace, that she thought was so cool! I'm so glad that she enjoys dance as much as she does, she loves to dance with her friends from Pre-school and church, Madeline and Piper. They are so cute!









0 comments: