Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Country Music

I have added some more music to my list. I love country music! I'm a sucker for it! I have always loved it! I grew up listening to Reba, & George Strait with my parents. So, that's where my love for it comes from. I love SugarLand, seriously Jennifer Nettles is unreal, I love Rascal Flatts, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, & Carrie Underwood. Whenever I hear their songs I just grin! I love them, so go Country music.

Just a side note, where I speaking about music, last night at Tess's dance recital there was a song that the older girls danced to by Stephen Speaks, Out of my League, Oh My Gosh! So good! Listen to it! I love it! I have always loved music! I'm all the time singing & trying to dance & really I can't do either, but I do love it!

2 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Melissa you are such a cowgirl. I love that song, it is so great. Rock on for the girl's night tomorrow!

Hale Family said...

Hey
I listened to that song. How wonderful. I am at work but when I get home I am going to download it. Keep the good music coming! I don't have any good way to hear new music so you need to let me know when you hear it. We are so far out of anywhere that we only get one radio station so keep them coming!