1. What is your husbands first name? Clayn
2.Who eats more? Clayn, which I'm thankful it's not me!
3. Who said I love you first? Him
4. Who is taller? Clayn, but not by much, in fact we had my grandma measure us one day at her house, because I just knew that I was but he has me like by an inch!
5. Who is smarter?That depends, education wise of course, Clayn, however common sense it's definately me!
6. Who is more sensitive? Me
7. Who does the laundry? Are you kidding me, hello, ME!!! Clayn has maybe done 4 loads in 6 years. I would like to know what he did before me! Scary!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills. Me
10. Who cooks more? Me, I love to cook. However, I must add that Clayn really can cook about anything, also.
11. What meals do you cook together? Usually, on the weekends, we'll cook together.
12. Who is more stubborn? I think that he is & he would probably say that it's me, so, I guess we both are, depending on the situation.
13. Who is first to admit they were wrong? Me, Clayn really dosen't like to be wrong, however I'll of course be the first to say that he is.
14. Who is more clean? Me, I'm always the one picking up & cleaning, in fact to prove this point, I stayed home from church with Parker today I've had a terrible headache, and Park was playing outside & tracking in dirt, I hate dirt. I spent the next hour and a half, sweeping, moping and polishing my wood floors. It's really therapy! I know that I shouldn't be doing it on Sunday, but before I knew it I was going a hundred! I LOVE CLEAN!!!
15. Who has more siblings? Me, there are 5 of us and four in his family.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think it's equal, we both do, depending on what it is.
17. What do you like to do together? Eating, Movies, Hot Baths, Cooking, Exercising at 6 am while the kids are still in bed. Right now we really like to take them to do new things like bowling, the fish hatchery, the zoo. Just spending time together as a family!
18. Who eats more sweets? Me, I have a huge sweet tooth, I like to blame it on my grandma Treasure. If there is sugar in it, I'll eat it. I really shouldn't, but it's my total weakness! MMMM, I think something sweet sounds good just writing about it....
19. Guilty Pleasures? Oh, where do I begin, for Valentines Day, Clayn gave me a facial & pedi, oh so good! And the massages, in fact he tried to get me one while we were in Lava on Friday night, but they were booked, Darn It! I love baths, oh, with Bath & Body Works, bubble bath, lotion candles AHHHH! I think I need one now with some of those sweets, that's perfect for me!
20. How did you meet? I moved to Moscow, that is Idaho. And my first Sunday at church he was up teaching Sunday School, he came right up after grinning & introducing himself, in fact from the time Sunday School was over & RS was over he had planned a pot luck at his place to get to know me & then I didn't even show up. Yah, Great I know!
21. Who asked who out first? Are you kidding, he was smitten the minute he laid eyes on me & that's not a lie, he would even say that. He asked me out, we went out Thursday, Friday & Saturday night, yes 3 in a row & then on Sunday he took me to meet his parents in Lewiston & I was thinking Holy Crap! Way Too Fast! Down hill from there.
22. Who kissed who first? Clayn kissed me, on Friday night, yes 2nd date, he's quick!
23. Who proposed? Are you kidding? Clayn did in Spokane
24. Best Features? He's just so dang cute, he has beautiful brown eyes & super long eye lashes, I love them. We just have a great time together!
25. What is his Best Quality? He is so selfless,in fact sometimes I really have to get on him for this. He is so Amazing!!! I could have never found anyone else out there that would treat me as good as he does, he totally puts me first. He is there for me anytime, & I know that! He runs me around where ever I need to go or even want to go, he is truly the Best Ever! He's so good & understanding with my eye condition & he has been my strength with this. He never misses anything! What can I say, He is The Best & I truly Love him with all my heart!
I Tag.. Natalie
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Tagged by Missy. . .
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 5:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment