RAIN DROPS ON ROSES AND WHISKERS ON....WAIT, I HATE KITTENS....ANYWAYS, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:
FAVORITE COLOR: Green
FAVORITE FOOD: I love all types, Thai, Indian (from India, Ohhhh Bomba House, in Provo), Mexican, Italian, I LOVE THEM ALL
FAVORITE TV SHOW: I love Grey's, (yeah it's back), Eli Stone, Law & Order, & of course all of my reality shows, The Bachelor (Hot), American Idol, So you think you can dance (starts in 2 weeks, YEAH). I love Ellen, too!
FAVORITE MOVIE: Pride and Prejudice. "You have bewitched me body and soul" oh I love it.(I totally just stole that whole line from Missy, I absolutely love it!!!) , Enchanted, 27 Dresses, Becoming Jane, August Rush, When Harry met Sally (Oh I love that show!!!), Spy Game (One of my favs), Bone Collector, Along Came a Spider. I like some of those with a little suspense not a lot!
FAVORITE BOOK: The Twilight Series, I Love Edward!!! Yet, I love Jacob I really didn't think that I would ever be able to say that but I can!
HOBBIES: I love to scrapbook and make cards, I'm taking a fun card making class that once a month & I love it! I love to cook and bake! I really enjoy making bread, it really is a lot of fun. I'm really into Yoga right now, I really love it! Being with my family and playing outside. Going out with my girl friends, yeah Movie Night's I love them. Coming up Maid of Honor & dinner, so Fun!
GUILTY PLEASURES: I love my big Bubble Bath's with yummy smelling bubbles and candles! AHHH!
WHAT PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ME: I Love Abba!!! I Love Mamma Mia! It's my Fav!!! In fact I'm listening to them right now & it just makes me Happy! I'm always COLD! No, I'm serious, except for maybe 2 months out of the year, I FREEZE! It's so out of control. My favorite thing is to get into bed after Clayn, & put my ICE COLD FEET on his legs! Oh, he hates it! Also, I love the Fall! I look forward to the fall all year round, I'm like Meg Ryan in You've got mail, freshly sharpened pencils, pumpkins, sweaters, football games, Apple cider, taking my kids to the pumpkin patch. I love everything about it! I love to go & play, I'm game to go & do just about anything! I like to think that I"m fun! At least, that's what my Dad always says! I love Disneyland, too! We're taking the kids next year & I"m already excited!!! I guess you could say I"m a kid at heart!
I HATE: Being Scared, I really hate it! I hate spook alley's, scary movies, anything like that! And I hate Dirt, really bad! I'm not a good camper, nothing I hate worse than being dirty!! GROSS!!
I LOVE: LIFE! I love having fun, playing, shopping, Peter Brienholt Concerts up to Sundance or at Tuacan in St. George, Clayn & I have done both within the past few years! I love Bath & Body Works, (I worked there when we were first married for about a year & I loved it!), I love sno-cones in the summer after swimming with my kids. I love football games (outside, none of this inside bit), I love Christmas, the lights at Temple Square, watching movies & playing games all day on Christmas day in our PJ's with our yummy crab melts! So Good! I love to go to the Hot Bath's in Lava, I truly love my family! I love Clayn, Tess, & Parker! I love my Amazing Family& I love Clayn's family for raising such a wonderful husband! I know that I've gone on forever, but truly I love Life!!!
Well that's me, I am a bit of a freak.
1 comments:
Melissa, get your own lines. Oh yeah I stole it too from the movie. Just kidding. How the heck are ya? Thanks for the CINCO DE MAYO party! It was great. Let's schedule the movie. NOW
Post a Comment