I am so excited! On Friday I jogged 1 mile! This for me is huge, I haven't ran a mile in probably 10 years. I have been doing a lot of walking, and on Thursday night at a Relief Society activity, I was talking to a girl in my ward who is "Miss Runner," and I was talking to her about wanting to run. She was telling me some things that I need to do & I have a work out video, Leslie Sanson 4 Mile Walk & as a 2ND DVD, it's a mile jog which I have never done & to tell you the truth I have always thought that it would be awful. SO, I got up & put it in thinking that I would start by jogging 1/2 a mile & before I knew it a mile was done. Now, let me just say that it was HARD! However, not as bad as I thought! YEAH!~ I was so excited. SO, I'm going to do this 3 times a week for the month of May and I want to see how long til I can do it without having it be too hard. This is something that I've wanted to do for a while, so it's fun to see that I can do it!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment