Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can we call it American Mess?

I think that calling American Idol a MESS, is a very mild word and understatement of the year! Holy Cow! What a TRAIN WRECK!!! I guess that's what you get with live TV. First of all, 1 hour give me a break, that just didn't work to begin with. Second, come off it get freakin' Dread Boy out of here. I purposely voted a bunch for everybody last night except Jason, like it's really going to make a difference but who knows maybe it will. He is so BORING!!! I can't stand filthy hair boy! YUCK! (Have I said enough of how I feel towards Jason) Third, PAULA! I'm sorry, but what the HELL was going on with little Miss I"m either drunk or high off my butt, or my sleeping meds are really going strong about right now. UHHH, I think your second song lacked blah blah blah. WHAT 2ND SONG? Hello, they've only sang one! YIKES!!!

Now, let me get to the goods, OOOHHHHH COOK! Does it really get any better! I have always loved the 2ND song that he sang "All I Really Need Is You." Sooo Good! I have to say that Syesha last night was also AMAZING! I love "Hello." So good & pretty. Brooke's first song OK, her 2nd song, "I am I said" she was in her element. And, Archuletta was pretty good.

Overall, I was split between Cook & Syesha. But I think they were the best of the night.
Oh, the drama's of Live TV, isn't it great!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm in complete agreement with you! Get Jason OFF! I have been saying that for weeks. I record the show each week so I can fast forward commercials because frankly my life is to short for them--and I find myself fast forwarding through Jason each week as well--he drives me nuts!

The Wright Family said...

Melissa I know you like his hair. Just because you wish Clayn looked like him doesn't mean you have to write mean things about him. Give the guy a break. Just kidding. I want him or Brooke to GO!

Kim-the-girl said...

Hey Melissa! I found your blog! I have a few, but my personal one is my "book-nook"-our family is the Balti Palace...if you want to check us out. I feel so out of it this season with American Idol, we don't have TV anymore (with all the moving) so I know a few names, but I do know enough that I agree Jason stinks!