Idaho winter's are soooooo long & soooooo cold. We get the winds that blow so hard, it's crazy! All this week we have had (do I have to say it, the dreaded "S" word) SNOW. YUCK!! I could honestly be a snow bird at 34 & go to St. George for the winter. Too bad that we're tied down with Clayn's job. I tell you what, this being an adult stuff is for the birds!!
Anyway, my cute kids are about going crazy being in the house during the day, so they have been playing in their swimming suits, wishing & hoping for a warm day (if that ever happens), so we can go to Ross Park & swim & play in the lazy river. Oh, it just sounds so good!
So, here's a few pictures of them in their swimming suits & then here is the weather here tonight, the 2 somehow just don't go together very well. Oh, how we're all Yearning & Praying for the sun!!!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Yearning for Summer!!!
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment