Here are a few pictures, that I took of Tess last week. Obviously when the weather was a little better than it is right now, I still may be a little bitter about all this snow in April. Anyway, she was so funny this day, she is always wanting a picture taken of her, and she will pose & do this fake smile that I really don't care for, but she thinks it's grand! I swear when she grows up & if she ever does get to be famous, that she will chase down the paparazzi & request photo shoots. What a kid!!! And then, there's Park, who whenever I get the camera out, he usually, not always, but most of the time runs & says, "No, mom, No picture." One extreme to the other!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Tess the Poser
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment