OK, so most Sunday afternoons, after church are not quite this crazy, however, this is our kids.
They took a part Park's bed & then pushed the mattress off so they just had the box spring, and then they wanted some popcorn, so they could have a picnic on it. Oh, their little imaginations!!! Bless their hearts! Then, Park decides to climb up on my washer & try to start it. What a kid! So, we get things done & about ready for bed when they come out with their bowls on their heads like hat & the rest of the popcorn on the floor! This was all in about 2 1/2 hours. Oh, I'm tired & I think I need to go to bed!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
A Typical Sunday Afternoon
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment