I just want to share a few other things. First off, I am so happy for Parker, he is doing well. I don't think that Clayn or I even realized how bad his ears have been all winter & since we got the tubes in his ears, he's like having a new kid around & his vocabulary has improved drastically! Even the nursery leaders in church, are just like he's a new kid, he has interaction with kids, he can hear & he helps clean up . Which is HUGE!!! I'm thankful for the fun loving little boy that he is. It's so cute, because he is obsessed with me, right now & he gets very jealous when Clayn comes even remotely near me,let alone to give me a kiss or hug. He runs in between us & says, "NO, Dad, she's MY Mom!" Then of course Clayn has to tease him & egg him on. Boys will be Boys, but I still think it's pretty cute!
I think that I"m really realizing my age at this point in my life. The reason that I bring this up is because of all of my gray hair. And I have to wait another 3 weeks before I get it colored. I'm finding that I have to color it a lot more often. Like almost every6 weeks, it's bad! But, I've promised myself that I will color my hair for as long as I can. I won't go all gray. YIKES!!! I'm only 34, give me a break here!
This is going to be a bit of a crazy week, so I really need to get organized tomorrow, because the rest of it, is going to be a race! Why do we do this to ourselves??? Tess has dance pictures, I've got a friend who is coming for lunch one day with her 2 little boys, we've got preschool & the tumble bus, we're feeding the missionaries, I have to make a sheet cake for a lady that Clayn works with, we've got a ward potluck that I have to make a dessert for, and I've wanted to do an Earth day activity with Tess & Parker. Just as a side note, I've turned into the recycler, I find myself looking for stuff to take & recycle, so now Tess is into it huge! So Cute!
But, my reason for bringing this all up, is because I want to know why do we do this to ourselves? Why do we run ourselves into the ground? I'm not sure why? But, none the less it's what my week is going to be, on top of cleaning & laundry, dinners and kids. It's waht we do as mothers, & I guess that I should very thankful that I have this blessed opportunity, because it's what I"ve always wanted & now I"ve got. So, I may as well ENJOY THE RIDE!!!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Just a few thoughts . . . .
Blog Ya Later Clayn at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment