I have seen this on some other blogs, and I thought, I haven't done anything very fun on here lately, so, here goes the FUN!
Age : 37 (almost 38) But, I will always remain 34, that's just a good age.
Bed size : A KING, I love it!
Chore I HATE : Laundry; I wish mine came out of the dryer looking this way.
Dogs : None, yet. . . probabley soon, though. The kids really want one
Essential start to my day : The Today Show. I gotta have my Matt!
Favorite color : Green, green, & did I mention Green!
Gold or Silver : Silver, please
Height : 5'9"
Instruments I play : None, but does the radio count?
Job title : Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Aunt, Housekeeper, Chef, Therapist & official shoe finder.
Kids : Yes, there would be 2 of them My little Miss Tess who just turned 8, and our little man Parker who just turned 6. They are pretty cute, if you ask me.
Live : The great state of Idaho
Married : yes, as of July27, 2002
Nicknames: Mom, Meliss, Mamma, Ma, Mmmooommm, that would be it.
Overnight stays in the hospital : Yes, 3 that I'm aware of, 2 for my kiddo's, and one for my hysterectomy. Always, FUN times!
Quote : I love this one. I need this right now.
Righty or Lefty: Righty, however I must add, that Clayn is a lefty & so are both of the kids.
Siblings : Tyler, Cortney, Spencer, & Emilee
Time I usually wake up: around 6:30
University I attended : 1 year at Ricks if that counts.
Veggies I dislike : canned cooked peas, Oh GAG!
What make me run late : LIFE
X-Rays I've had - my foot at least 4 times, my neck & back, and Dental ones
Yummy food : I love anything sweet! I definately got my great grandma Matties, sweet tooth & a love to cook & bake.
Zoo animals : I think that kawala's are so cute! And I think the monkey's are funny!



1 comments:
Oh, so clever you are!
You are darling! Love you!v
Post a Comment