Friday, May 27, 2011

Parkers Last Day at Preschool

For Parker's last day of preschool, Andrea ordered some butterfly eggs.  And they watched them grow.  Parker has thought that it was so cool & then for the last day, they let them go.  So FUN!

 Natalie was so excited to hold the butterflies.
 Parker's would not get off the lilac & he was a little frustrated.  It was cute, though.
 Siena was cute with hers, she could not stop smiling & giggling.

 It was a very fun day!  Congrats, Park!  
Now, you are ready for kindergarten in the fall.  I might be too.  Did I just way that out loud, so what I may be looking forward to having my mornings to my self.  And he will have so fun in school.
Good for all!

1 comments:

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

These last posts are precious. Tess's haircut is adorable. Parker looks like a 2nd grader to me! And the interview.....I will be doing that with my children this summer! I laughed out loud at her Bath and Bodyworks comment. Yes, she IS your daughter! :)