Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And my word is.......

I have been thinking about what word I want to use for 2011. Last year, I chose the word Embrace, and I still love this word & I will always use this word somewhere in my life. However, I have felt that this year, needs to be a year that I really get control over my life. I have thought about a bunch of different words: Listen, Consistent, Believe. However, none of these were sitting right with me. Then, I believe that my word found me.

My word is FOCUS!

I need less distractions, less procrastination and less avoidance in my life. I need to Focus on getting things done, on my relationships, on my decisions, on my health, and most importantly focus on my Heavenly father and my Savior and my relationship with them.

I really feel like FOCUS is needed in my life. As, I say the word, I know this is right for me.

So, this year, let's Focus on what's really important in life.

Finding my word on paper!

1 comments:

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

AWESOME! I love your new word! You know, just having a word in the back of your mind for the year really makes all the difference in how we deal with the daily "stuff." The word "EMBRACE" was incredible for me and like you, I think it will always be in my mind too. I really need consistency so that is my word. Love, love, love Focus!
XOJODY