Farewell 2010
I felt that I needed to take the opportunity to write one last blog for 2010. I think that all in all, this year has been alright. We have had some good times & some hard times, also. I guess that is how you can sum up life.
Parker got his tonsils out this year, along with quite a few bumps & bruises. He never seems to run out of energy for anything other than cleaning up his room & in that case, he never seems to run out of excuses, as to why he can't clean it up. It's a constant fight. I guess that I was no different, but, from the perspective as the parent; I find it very difficult. Other than not wanting to clean his room, Parker has a great imagination, you know he is going to be a super hero one day, a fire fighter the next, and a vet the next. He is growing so fast & is very smart.
Tess is in the 1st grade & she is growing up so fast. She loves school, everything about, she loves math & she loves to spell & she is a great little reader. She thinks art is the greatest thing ever. She loves to play with Cassie (her bff). She loves any project,other than cleaning her room, she will come up with any excuse for not cleaning her room, also. We just painted her room, and she picked purple & blue. At first, I thought that she was CrAzY! But, I have to give it to the little lady, it turned out darling! I guess, that the one word to describe my Tess as, is Creative.
Clayn is still teaching at ISU. He is doing quite well, and enjoys it for the most part. He thinks that he is going to be going back to school this fall to get his PHD. UGH, this could be a long next 3 years, but in the long run, it will be a blessing for him & our family. He is teaching in church in Primary, this year he will be teaching Tess' class.
I am just trying to keep things running in the house. I have realized that I am not nearly as organized as I would like to be, but then again, what fun is organized. Last year, I chose a word for myself . the word I chose was EMBRACE! I loved that word & I feel like I did a pretty good job with that. I have tried to embrace most of what has come my way.
I have been trying to think of a word that I will use for 2011. I haven't yet decided, I will post later on that one.
I am thankful for 2010, and I look forward to a Wonderful 2011. I have been very blessed with a happy (for the most part) and healthy (also, for the most part) family. I am one blessed girl!
Happy New Year to All!
I felt that I needed to take the opportunity to write one last blog for 2010. I think that all in all, this year has been alright. We have had some good times & some hard times, also. I guess that is how you can sum up life.
Parker got his tonsils out this year, along with quite a few bumps & bruises. He never seems to run out of energy for anything other than cleaning up his room & in that case, he never seems to run out of excuses, as to why he can't clean it up. It's a constant fight. I guess that I was no different, but, from the perspective as the parent; I find it very difficult. Other than not wanting to clean his room, Parker has a great imagination, you know he is going to be a super hero one day, a fire fighter the next, and a vet the next. He is growing so fast & is very smart.
Tess is in the 1st grade & she is growing up so fast. She loves school, everything about, she loves math & she loves to spell & she is a great little reader. She thinks art is the greatest thing ever. She loves to play with Cassie (her bff). She loves any project,other than cleaning her room, she will come up with any excuse for not cleaning her room, also. We just painted her room, and she picked purple & blue. At first, I thought that she was CrAzY! But, I have to give it to the little lady, it turned out darling! I guess, that the one word to describe my Tess as, is Creative.
Clayn is still teaching at ISU. He is doing quite well, and enjoys it for the most part. He thinks that he is going to be going back to school this fall to get his PHD. UGH, this could be a long next 3 years, but in the long run, it will be a blessing for him & our family. He is teaching in church in Primary, this year he will be teaching Tess' class.
I am just trying to keep things running in the house. I have realized that I am not nearly as organized as I would like to be, but then again, what fun is organized. Last year, I chose a word for myself . the word I chose was EMBRACE! I loved that word & I feel like I did a pretty good job with that. I have tried to embrace most of what has come my way.
I have been trying to think of a word that I will use for 2011. I haven't yet decided, I will post later on that one.
I am thankful for 2010, and I look forward to a Wonderful 2011. I have been very blessed with a happy (for the most part) and healthy (also, for the most part) family. I am one blessed girl!
Happy New Year to All!
1 comments:
The perfect end to a perfect year for you, Melissa. Your family and lives are in order. What more can you ask for?
Love to read your blog too and see your beautiful family grow. Isn't it funny how much we talked about and dreamed about these days back in the mid 90s and BAMM- here we are in 2011 with hot husbands and great kids! Life is good, ohhh so good!
Post a Comment