I need to post about something fun & not so serious. I had to go & get scoped today. Doesn't that sound like so much fun! I had to go & have my esophagus checked out. I have had heartburn for 16 years, and my Dr. wanted to see how I am & what needs to be done. They put me under & I had never been put under before. I have been so groggy & out of it today. I have slept all afternoon & I have felt a lot of nausea & just yucky. We'll see how everything is, they had to biopsy so tissue they found. Anyways, I need to get off this & onto, something a little more light hearted & fun.
So, this fall I have been very interested in the smoky eye & I have even gone to you tube to watch tutorials on the "how to's" of getting the "Perfect" smoky eye. I love fall, because I feel like I can go a little bolder with my make up. And I have found a darling bob for my hair that I LOVE. Just wanted to share some of my favs for the fall!


(Just a little beauty tip for ya).
I think that it is so cute! I just need to grow out my hair a little longer.
Just wanted to share a few of my favs for fall!

0 comments:
Post a Comment