Tess had a very busy month in May. I know, I know, it's taken me long enough to post anything, but, I have been trying to recuperate from it too.
She had many field trips, to the park & picnics, and going to the rec center & getting ice cream, having school plays & the end of school carnival. We were pretty busy with all of the running around. She also had a dance recital the middle of May. So, here are a few pics of the fun times of Tess. While the rest of us followed her around & cheered her on. Parker is her biggest fan & he is a very good sport to go a long & support her.
The Dance Recital

The costumes for her ballet dance, I was in charge of. So, of course I ran to the closest store to see what I could find & WALLAH! There you have it, pretty apple green dresses from Costco. I will take them.
Tap/Jazz dance with the most amazing costumes that they have ever had. Dawn you did an amazing job making 7 of these dresses. Coodoo's to you!
The Last Week of School!




Tess getting her Spot Light done by who I like to call the "Most Amazing Teacher Ever!"Mrs. Rodriguez is the Best ever! I LOVE her. I am so Happy that Tess will have her next year & hopefully Parker will have her for the next 2 years after that. Tess has been so blessed this year to have this dedicated, amazing woman for her teacher! We love her! I know that I gush over her a lot I just can't help myself. Tess has done sooooo good this year. I know that she would have done well with another teacher, but not as much as what she has done with her. Her report card was benchmark on everything. We are so proud of her!

Our first day of summer vacation. We walked Clayn to school & went on a mile & half hike. Came back & the kiddo's wanted waffles with strawberry syrup, banana's & whipped cream. Then we read books & played wii sports the rest of the day.
I'd say the beginning of a great summer!





0 comments:
Post a Comment