These are a few of my many blessings that come from being a mother.
I will always treasure these precious memories from my children.
They have truly brought so much joy & happiness in my life.
My cup truly runneth 'ore!
I will always treasure these precious memories from my children.
They have truly brought so much joy & happiness in my life.
My cup truly runneth 'ore!

2 comments:
Little cuties! I had to laugh at your choice of songs. Tyler is in love with Kristen Chenowith (not sure how to spell) right now. We have been listening to that song and another one she sang on "Glee" for about a week now. It is becoming his obsession!
I remember when we were living together in Provo at Carriage Cove and wondering what the future had in store for us. We hoped we would marry and have children. On my hard days with the kids (pretty much every day), I reflect back on my single days and how I wished for the life I have now. I am so grateful to be a mother!
Post a Comment