I am a hopeless romantic. There is always a Once upon a time. My once upon a time, came a little later in life, but so worth the wait & I'm living my happily ever after. A work in progress & I love it!
I love, love, love MUSIC! Everything from One Republic to The Carpenters, Bon Jovi to Glee, Lady Gaga to Reba. I love it all!
I can watch Pride & Prejudice (kira knightly) over & over. And every time it's like it's my first time I've seen it. It makes me giddy!
I love having my hair color & cut. I pride myself with cute hair.
I love my HOME! It's very comfortable & I feel represents me.
I LOVE Vacations! It's does good things for my soul. Besides, making great memories!
I Love Disney Land! It makes me feel like a child again. Everything about it, I love! We just went last year & we are planning on going again next year. And that's too far away for me!
I love California! I always have. I have been to several different areas, and most of the places I love. I Love San Diego. Coronado Island is my DREAM! I love Santa Monica, I even love LA & Anaheim. I think Hollywood is so fun! I love where I served my mission San Jose, I love Fremont & Santa Cruz. Oakland not so much! San Fransisco is very fun. The ocean all the way through it is AMAZING! I would love to live there!
I love the Ocean! Very tranquil & relaxing! I could spend day after day there just basking in the sun & watching my children run & play in the waves & building sand castles! Love it!
I love to cook/bake. There is truly a joy that comes in sitting down & enjoying a meal with family & friends!
I love to watch my children experience new & exciting places. To see the joy & excitement in their faces is very satisfying!
I love make up! I really do. I love eye shadow, I have tons of different colors from browns & pinks to grays & purples, to oranges & greens. I love a pretty eye with a glossy lip!
I love flowers! They make me HAPPY!
I HATE doing laundry! I really despise it!
I want to ride an elephant in a safari in Africa.
I love to travel & have new adventures! I am game to do a lot of things!
I love Swedish fish.
Most days I stay in my sweats or pajamas til after lunch! And I'm so OK with it. So if you come over in the mornings & I'm not expecting you. . . Expect me to be looking LOVELY!
I love to plan parties! I have a list of party planning blogs that I love to look at! They are FUN!
I love bubble bathes!
My favorite color is green.
I love sappy country songs!
I have to talk to my mom every day. My day is not complete with out chatting with her about nothing really & we end up laughing. It makes my day!
I love reality TV. I am a junky, when it comes to The Bachelor, American Idol, So you think you can dance, Who do you think you are? Tori & Dean, Amazing Race, The Apprentice. I love it!
I love to take pictures & would love to take a photography class.
I love to decorate my house.
I love Lowe's! Much more than Home Depot. I love to get home improvement ideas.
I love Costco. We usually go once a week. I don't always buy anything. I just love to go & walk down the isles & see all of the seasonal decorations.
I get very annoyed when people ask if I work & I tell them that I'm a mom & they say "Oh so you don't work." It truly makes me crazy! I have the most important job there is, trying to raise responsible children. I have held many jobs that I have loved but none more than this. This is by far the most rewarding & difficult thing that I have ever done! Any of you who do not have children, don't you judge! Your turn will come, you just wait!!! You will soon see what real joy & true heart break really is! (Do you think I'm a little passionate about this)
I love my family more than anything! They are amazing & I am so blessed to have them!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Monday Morning Confessions
Blog Ya Later Melissa at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you and your confessions!
I don't work, either. Really. I just sit around all day and wonder what I'm going to tell my husband when he comes home from "working."
**Yeah, right!!**
Someday I'd like to "work" again so I can get a break. (:
Post a Comment